This week’s theme is Week in the Life™ 2015 – a free annual documentation project lead by Ali Edwards that’s all about documenting your every day, one week out of the year. As someone recently said, “next year, you’ll be disappointed you didn’t start this year.” It’s about capturing your regular moments. Or what is regular right now. It’s about getting all of those little things that years from now, will seem anything but regular. It’s a point of reference. And it’s a lot of fun.
I feel like this is the first day we’ve been back to our “normal” routine: breakfast, drop-off, an errand, playing at the park, lunch, walk, naptime, evening. I’ve heard and read people talk about how they want to capture “normal” weeks.
And I totally get that.
But if that’s all we had this week, I feel like the book would be so boring – especially compared to last year’s Halloween week book. These days are fun. They’re good. But it’s the random events, the short meetups with friends, the special get-togethers (like yesterday!), that make up the sweetness of life.
The break from routine. The break from “everyday.”
Photos taken today: 90 (all with iPhone)
For last year’s Thursday pages, click here.
- Studio Calico Digital Pop Art Printable Cards
- Project Life by Stampin’ Up Digital Moments Like These Edition
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ Journal Cards
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ Stamps
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 4×6 Templates
- Ali Edwards Digital The Story of Today 3×4 Cards and Stamps
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 6×8 Templates