Week in the Life™ is a free annual documentation project lead by Ali Edwards to help you document your everyday life. It’s about capturing your regular moments. Or what is regular right now. It’s about getting all of those little things that, years from now, will seem anything but regular. It’s a point of reference. And it’s a lot of fun.
Oh, friends. As I mentioned yesterday, there is something SO incredibly sweet about FINISHING a project. It’s rare. And it’s SO so special.
SO much in life is never finished: we’re always learning, always trying new things, always growing, always planning. So when we have these moments of finality – whether it’s something big, like graduation, or something smaller, like the end of a work project – it’s energizing. It’s exciting. It’s breath and relief and space.
I feel that now: the space. Space for something new. For possibility. For the next thing. And I’ll share more about what that’s going to be tomorrow (I ‘m leaving you with a lot of hooks lately!). For now, let’s enjoy the sweetness of a finished project and the beauty of some gorgeous products mixed with my photos.
- Photobook Desktop Software for Mac by Photobook America
- All photos taken with iPhone 6 Plus
- All photos edited with PicTapGo App
- Studio Calico Digital Pop Art Printable Cards
- Project Life by Stampin’ Up Digital Moments Like These Edition
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ Journal Cards
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ Stamps
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 4×6 Templates
- Ali Edwards Digital The Story of Today 3×4 Cards and Stamps
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 6×8 Templates
I hope you enjoyed this project journey as much as I did! Happy documenting, friends!