Tuesday’s pages for Week in the Life were.. cumbersome. My days at home, with Max, have far more photos and stories than my days working alone. These days never feel particularly busy, but somehow, looking at these pages, and looking at the stories, and looking at all of the places and spaces we attended in just one afternoon, it all makes sense.
They say life is HARD with littles. And it is. Or it has been. But life lately, in this brief phase of one 3.5 yr old, a grade school kid, and a baby in the womb, it’s just easy. And I love that. And I am so incredibly grateful every single moment.
And I’m grateful to have it documented.
Because I imagine this time next year will be .. busier. 😉
Story of Today
Today’s story was written directly into my Tuesday page. It’s a letter of love to my 3.5 yr old Max and three things I love about him right now.
I have loved our days together lately. No matter how little we do with our day, our routines and support and kindness to one another has made us fantastic daytime partners.
Honestly, I can’t imagine life any other way. I can’t imagine my days any other way. And I love that, for this brief point in time, we’re truly enjoying each others company in a whole new, peaceful, joyful way.
Week in the Life | Tuesday Pages
Here are my pages. You can see that there are a lot of them. And I used a crazy amount of supplies. So check the bottom links for my sources… especially the stamps, which I feel like truly make this project that much more special.
Compilation of Pages
- Adobe Photoshop Elements for Mac
- All photos taken with iPhone 6 Plus
- All photos edited with A Color Story App
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 2015 Journal Cards, Week in the Life™ 2016 Journal Cards, and Week in the Life™ Journal Boxes
- Becky Higgins Digital Blush Edition, Clear Edition, and Doodle Edition
- Studio Calico Digital Ardenal Card Set
- Kellie Stamps Digital My Fave Stamps, More of This, AM to PM, Go See Do, RAD, and Label That Stamps
- Ali Edwards Digital Week in the Life™ 2015 Stamps, May 2016 Messy Circles Stamps, AM/PM Stamp Set, Story Details,and What Today Looked Like Stamps
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s pages. Thanks for following along!!