So you’re interested in trying Whole30, but you’re not sure where to start? That’s awesome!
You’re in the right place.
After months of suggestions from friends, and a lot of resistance on my part, I finally tried Whole30 in November.
I was immediately amazed by the results.
SO much, in fact, that when it ended, I immediately made plans to start it up again.
That’s where this page comes in!
In January 2016, I’m leading a totally FREE, totally private, fully useful Facebook group to help us all start 2016 off right.
Hooray! So, what can you expect from this group? Honestly, just a little of everything that you need to be successful with this awesome challenge.
- Daily insights
- Preparing for Whole30
- Tips on making it successful
- Experiences and feedback from people who have done it before
- Helpful insights on the process of detoxing from sugar + grains
- Feedback and answers
- Exercises + fitness tips to help you take it a step further
- Tips on Reintegration (what to do when it’s done!)
- The 80/20 approach (part time-Paleo)
- A group of supportive cheerleaders who are totally going to help you through it!
I know, right! Get in this group NOW!